Things to know about the yearbooks:
Explore the other sections of this guide:
The yearbooks are often, though not always, an excellent resource for finding the following:
Team win/loss records
Photographs and names of players, coaches, and other faculty
Dates of events
Names of departments and programs
To research the La Torre yearbooks online, open the Digital Collections webpage and click the section named Special Collections & Archives to open the list of digitized collections. Scroll down to find and open the San Jose State La Torre collection, and also get familiar with other collections that may be relevant to your research. Select a yearbook to see its contents and flip page by page or search inside the book by using the search function at the top of the view window. See below for step-by-step instructions or view video tutorials on searching the yearbooks here: https://libguides.sjsu.edu/c.php?g=230064&p=7998299
1. Go to https://digitalcollections.sjsu.edu/
2. Click on "Special Collections & Archives."
3. Select “San Jose State La Torre” from the list of collections.
4. The menu on the left hand side will let you filter results by year.
5. Select a yearbook to open. Putting a keyword in the search bar will create pins on pages where your keyword appears. If you click on the pins you can jump directly to that page. You can also use the arrows to turn the pages in order.