** 3D printing is free for all SJSU students, faculty and staff.
1. There is a maximum limit of 1 print per month per person.
2. Due to high demand, we limit the duration of each print to 6 hours maximum.
3. You must use your valid SJSU email to use this service.
*You may call us at (408) 808-2435 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information about printers, compatible files, and other technical questions.
How to Use Cura to Check Print Time
1. All files must be submitted with proper dimensions (we only print at a 1:1 ration).
2. There is a maximum limit of 1 print per month per person.
3. We are currently limiting our booking slots to one per printer per day. Maximum print duration allowed is 6 hours.
4. You must use a valid SJSU email to access this service.
Select an available date and time range by either clicking the, 'Schedule your print' tab. After selecting an open time slot you will be prompted to enter your name, student/employee ID, and a valid SJSU email to complete the reservation.
1. Upload your file using this request form. Your file(s) must be in a .STL format.
*Make sure your browsers is signed into your SJSU account. The form is restricted to SJSU domains only.
2. You will receive an email from email@example.com when your part is ready for pickup!
* You are not required to be around for the printing process.
*You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about printer filaments, compatible files, and other technical questions.