Use OneSearch to find articles, books and more.
Use the All Subjects filter to find article databases in your specific subject area.
Not sure where to begin? Our Research Guides by Subject help you through the process.
But what if the article isn't immediately available through SJSU? Use Interlibrary Loan. They will scan the article and send it to you as a PDF for free! Follow the steps listed below.
To use Interlibrary Loan, please first set up your account by following steps below:
1. Log in using your SJSUOne ID and password.
2. Complete your user profile. IMPORTANT: If you are in an SJSU online program, fill in the following fields this way:
Requesting the Article
1. In your Interlibrary Loan account, click on "New Requests" and select "Article."
2. On the next page, fill in the information required in the fields marked with a red asterisk (*).
3. Click on "Submit Request."
4. The article will be sent as a PDF usually within 1 to 3 days. After you receive an email saying it is ready, you can access it in your Interlibrary Loan Account under "Electronically Received Articles." Click on "View" and the PDF will open.