Become an Adobe Certified Associate!
The Library Student Technology Training Center is an official testing site for Adobe Certification. As an SJSU student, you have the opportunity to get qualified as an Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) in Adobe Creative Cloud software.
Adobe exams are online with real-world assignments designs. The test runs along with Adobe software and provides you with tasks to perform on a real document.
This is a self-paced exam; however, most of the exams must be completed within the time allowed. Most of the exams are 50 minutes. You will receive your score upon completion of the exam. If you pass, the exam you will receive your Adobe certificate in the mail within two weeks.
For additional information, please contact Sharon Thompson, Library Student Technology Coordinator at Sharon.email@example.com / 408-808-2017.
- Click on the Adobe Certification Exam Request form.
- The Student Technology Training Center offer classes in Adobe.
- Utilize the Lynda.com (https://www.lynda.com/portal/patron?org=sjlibrary.org) which offer online training.
List of exams:
- Dreamweaver: Web authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Flash Professional: Interactive media using Adobe Flash Professional
- Illustrator: Graphic design & illustration using Adobe Illustrator
- Photoshop: Visual design using Photoshop
- Premiere Pro: Digital video using Adobe Premiere Pro