In this guide, you'll find a curated list of articles and books related to revealing, confronting, and fighting racism in the academy. All resource are full-text online unless noted otherwise.
This bibliography has been informed by multiple sources, including coursework but not limited to:
- SJSU's Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion's Faculty Professional Development Series "Whiteness and Race," taught by Nico Peck and Oona Hatton;
- Tarida Anantachai, Lead Librarian, Syracuse University;
- Twanna Hodge, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Librarian at the University of Florida.
- CJ Ivory, Assistant Professor & Instruction Librarian at University of West Georgia
- Angela Pashia, Associate Professor / Librarian at the University of West Georgi; head of the Learning & Research Support
- Shaundra Walker, Associate Director of Instruction & Research Services