1. Select New List
2. Enter the Title of the Course
3. Enter Course Description
4. Select Create
After you create your list. Select Blank Template if you have not created a template (Please note you will be able to roll over the list to the next semester). Edit your list to change the start and end date that the list will be available to students.
You can associate this list to a course. Click on the three dots ... then select Manage Course Association, to search for course by title or code.
1. Create a new section
2. Title section, for example, Week 1 Readings
3. Provide a description for section
4. (Optional) Decide when to make readings available by calendar
5. Create your section
You can also import a PDF reading list or a list from Refworks by exporting an RIS file and uploading the file in Leganto.
After creating your list, you now want to associate your list with a course.
1. Select the three dots ... on the top navigation bar
2. Select Manage Course Association
3. Search by course code
The course can be searched by its course id (such as ART 198, CCH 160, etc), just remember to choose the one that has the current semester course code.