We recommend you use the links on the left side of this guide for your research project. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your librarian for assistance with these and other sources.
1. Create a RefWorks account to organize your research. Requires one-time login using your SJSU email.
2. Browse books on your areas of interest to help narrow down your topic and gain background knowledge.
3. Study cross-cultural business communication.
4. Make sure you understand how to cite your sources.
5. Work with the Writing Center if you'd like help with any stage of your written project, from outlining to proofreading.
6. Practice your presentation skills.